Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alyssa Milano takes on Jersey Shore. . .

I hate to admit this but I watched the first episode of Jersey Shore on MTV.  I barely made it through the first hour and thought "Why the hell am I watching this?" I thought it was a pretty ridiculous.   I might go so far as to say I lost some brain cells from watching it.   And now the twentysomethings starring in it are reality stars.  These days many people are getting their fifteen minutes of fame.  And for some it can blow up to much more.  Some undeservedly so.   Kate Gosselin is one example.  Now just a  hairstyle change puts her on the cover of People magazine.  But I digress.  

Apparently this reality show is angering some Italian Americans due to how they are being portrayed.  And one famous Italian American, Alyssa Milano has expressed to the media her disdain for the show.  She has also gone so far as to do a video showing her transformation into "Snookie" one of the dare I say "characters"  on the show.  It is a take on the video for the Dove Campaign For Real Beauty.

Check out Alyssa Milano's Evolution.    Let me know what you think!

Do you watch any reality shows?  Have you seen Jersey Shore?  What did you think? 

No comments: