Friday, April 3, 2009

Natural Cancer Cures

After my cancer treatment was over I started to explore  alternative ways to keep myself healthy.  I realized that my nutrition before cancer was pretty nonexistent!  No veggies, no water and barely any fruit. Forget vitamins.  Its no wonder I was always sick with infections and colds.  I just brushed it off because I worked in a hospital around germs 5 days a week not realizing that everyone else there wasn't constantly battling illness all the time like me!   These days  I drink tons of water, use a juicer, take supplements and have explored raw food.  I believe that what I eat helps to keep me well and that stress can also affect the health of my body.  That is what I struggle with more which is another topic to explore later on. Today I wanted to share info about this documentary I found.  I haven't seen it yet but the trailer has caught my interest.  It is about Gerson Therapy which is a natural treatment for many  diseases including cancer.  Its philosphy is "cleansing and reactivating" the body so that it may heal itself. 

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

Have you tried alternative methods to maintain your health or cure disease?      

No comments: